Returns the style of the window on which the script is acting.
Get ( WindowStyle )
Data type returned
Originated in version
- 0 (zero) if the window is a document window
- 1 if the window is a floating document window
- 2 if the window is a dialog window
- 3 if the window is a card
- The window on which the script is acting may not necessarily be the foreground window.
- In FileMaker WebDirect, this function returns 0 or 3.
Returns 0 if the current window is a document window when the function is evaluated.