Sending messages to clients of a hosted database
- Click the Databases page.
- For Databases, select a database in the databases list.
The clients list is updated to show only the clients connected to the selected database.
- For Clients, select one or more clients.
To select all clients connected to the database, select the checkbox in the table heading.
- Click Send Message, then type a message.
- You cannot send messages to script clients or to clients connected via Custom Web Publishing, JDBC, ODBC, or the FileMaker Data API.