About FileMaker Server
Claris® FileMaker Server™ is a dedicated database server that opens Claris FileMaker Pro™ files, makes them available to clients on your network, and publishes FileMaker data in webpages or to other applications supported by the Claris FileMaker Server Web Publishing Engine and the Claris FileMaker® Data API Engine.
FileMaker Server Admin Console
FileMaker Server Admin Console is a web application that lets you configure and administer FileMaker Server; work with, monitor, and share data from hosted databases; and manage connected clients.
You can run Admin Console on the same machine where FileMaker Server is running or on almost any Windows or macOS machine that has network access to FileMaker Server. See Starting Admin Console.
- FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced, and FileMaker Pro 19
- Claris FileMaker Go® 18, and FileMaker Go 19
- Web users accessing data via the FileMaker Server Web Publishing Engine using Claris FileMaker WebDirect®, Custom Web Publishing with PHP, and Custom Web Publishing with XML
- Web services or applications using the Claris FileMaker Data API to access data in hosted solutions
- Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) and Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) clients using the FileMaker client drivers