If you have a question or an issue, these steps can help you find a solution.
- Make sure your system meets the requirements. See Server technical specifications.
- Install the latest FileMaker Server update.
- Check the documentation and release notes on the website.
- Problems with FileMaker Server typically occur in the following areas. See these Help topics:
- You can search for answers in the Knowledge Base.
- Post a question on the FileMaker Community.
- If FileMaker Pro is already running while the Database Server is starting on the same machine, the Database Server will start and then stop. Stop FileMaker Pro, then start the Database Server. If this problem persists, restart your computer, then start the Database Server before starting FileMaker Pro.