Verifying a database is available from FileMaker Pro
- In FileMaker Pro, choose File menu > Hosts > Show Hosts.
- Choose your server name in the hosts list.
If no hosts are displayed, for Local, click the arrow (Windows) or Show (macOS).
If your server is not listed, use the hosts search box to find it, or scroll the list. Also, check the following:
- Are the ports open on the server machine?
- Is a network issue preventing the client machine from accessing the server machine?
- Windows: Is Bonjour installed on the server machine?
- The available databases are displayed.
If the database is not listed, review the steps above, then see Hosting databases .