Claris FileMaker Server 19 Help
Saving schedules settings
- Click the Configuration > Script Schedules tab or the Backups > Backup Schedules tab.
- Choose Save or Load > Save All Schedules.
- Save the schedule settings file to the location defined by your web browser, or find a new location. The file is created with the default name fms19_settings.settings.
- The schedule settings file contains all the information for backup schedules, script schedules, message schedules, and verify database schedules. It does not contain other Admin Console settings.
- All passwords in the schedule settings file are encrypted.
- Do not edit the schedule settings file; if you do, the settings will not load.
- When you save a schedule settings file, it is saved in the language of the base operating system installation on the master machine. When you load a schedule settings file, the language of the settings file can be different from the language setting on the master machine.
Was this topic helpful? Send feedback.