Setting up the display of repeating fields
You can format a repeating field to display a specific range of repetitions. For example, if a repeating field is defined to display up to eight repetitions, you could format one field object to display the first four repetitions, and another field object to display the last four repetitions.
To format a repeating field:
- In Layout mode, select one or more repeating fields.
- In the Inspector, click the Data tab.
- In the Field area, for Show repetitions, enter the range of the repeating values that you want to display.
- Choose an orientation for displaying the field repetitions from the orientation list.
- Press Enter or Tab, or click outside the Inspector to apply the changes.