Upgrading your subscription (FileMaker Cloud)
Note The following information is for FileMaker Cloud team managers.
Upgrade your FileMaker Cloud subscription when you need to increase the number of team licenses, the amount of FileMaker Data API/OData or FileMaker Data Storage space, or the cloud compute (instance) for your team.
- In Claris Customer Console, on the Subscription > Summary tab, click Upgrade Subscription.
- Follow the onscreen instructions for upgrading your subscription.
- Changes to your subscription, except those to the cloud compute, are automatically updated after 24 hours.
In the Claris Store, you see information about your subscription.
- To immediately update most changes, click Sync Subscription on the Claris Customer Console Subscription page. The current usage is updated after 24 hours.
- To sync the cloud compute, the host must be restarted. On the Hosts page, click Go to FileMaker Cloud Admin Console. Then see FileMaker Cloud documentation in the Product Documentation Center.
- If you receive a notification that the upgrade failed, wait 12 hours and then sign in to Claris Customer Console. On the Subscription > Summary tab, click Sync Subscription.