Note The following information is for FileMaker Cloud and Claris Connect team managers.
On the Settings page, you can:
- change the team’s name
- allow or prevent users from changing their Claris ID user name or the country associated with their account
- require or not require transfer requests to or from the current team to be approved
- set up an external IdP to authenticate Claris ID accounts; see Using an external identity provider to authenticate Claris ID accounts
- FileMaker Cloud: allow or prevent downloading of FileMaker software from the Subscription page (applies only to the current team)
- FileMaker Cloud: display only files that can be opened in FileMaker WebDirect on each user’s Home page (applies only to the current team)