Creating or changing a group (FileMaker Cloud)
Note The following information for FileMaker Cloud team managers.
To create a group:
- On the Groups page:
- if there are no groups in your team, click Create a Group
- if there are groups, click Create New Group below the groups list
To rename a group:
Note When you rename a group, its users remain in the group.
- On the Groups page, select the group to rename.
- Click and choose Rename Group.
- Type a new name, then click Save.
To delete a group:
Important When you delete a group, users in the group lose the access privileges assigned to the group in the team's custom apps.
- On the Groups page, click and choose Delete Group.
- Click Delete.
- If you delete a group unintentionally, you can re-create the group using the same name. Files that granted access to that group will work again after the group is re-created.
- Using the same name as another group but changing letter capitalization is considered to be a duplicate name.