Changing your profile
The Profile page displays information about your account, such as your name, Claris ID user name or email, contact information, the teams you are in, and which team your account is managed by.
By default, you can change most profile information, such as your password and contact information. However, for FileMaker Cloud and Claris Connect, team managers can choose whether some information, such as your Claris ID user name, can be changed.
To change profile information:
- At the top right of any Claris Customer Console page, click your Claris ID user name or email, then choose Profile.
- Click Edit or the link describing what you want to change.
- To return to the previous Claris Customer Console page, click next to your name at the upper left of the page.
- The language used for external IdP users is based on the settings for the browser.
- Email addresses can include only lowercase letters a to z, numbers 0 to 9, and the symbols - (hyphen), . (period), and + (plus).
- If you’re changing your password, create a strong password that will be difficult for other people to duplicate. Passwords must be from 8 to 128 characters long and cannot include preceding or trailing spaces. Passwords must include at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter Aa to Zz and one number 0 to 9. Passwords may include the symbols + = ^ $ * . % & ! ?