Claris Connect Release Notes
September 2021, R1
This document provides additional information about Claris Connect™. For further information, see the Product Documentation Center or visit the support resources on our website.
New features and enhancements
Manually triggering flows
- For flows triggered by the Schedules or Webhooks utilities, added the Run now button on the flow's page to give you the option to manually trigger a flow.
Connected Apps tab
- Added pagination to the Connected Apps tab that makes it easier to browse lists of accounts and shows the total number of connected apps in the current project.
Claris FileMaker connectors
Improved the formatting of account descriptions for the following Claris® FileMaker® connectors:
- Claris FileMaker Server™
- Claris FileMaker Server On-Premise
- Claris FileMaker Cloud®
By default, account descriptions include the name of the database when created.
Google Drive connector
- Added support for shared drives.
Addressed general bugs and the following issue:
- Substeps were listed under "Actions" in the badge text for some connectors.