Claris Connect Release Notes
This document provides additional information about Claris Connect™. For further information, see the Product Documentation Center or visit the support resources on our website.
Claris Connect Release Notes, May 2021
New features and enhancements
- Replaced "Find customer by query" action with the "Get data by query" action. You can now perform a query against an entity while specifying selection criteria, properties, sort order, and more.
- Added fields to the "Create invoice" action. Additional fields allow you to provide more details when creating an invoice. The "Create invoice" action now includes the following fields:
- Customer ID
- Reference number
- Shipping address
- Bill-to address
- Added the "Find item by ID" action. Use this action to find and retrieve an item's details by specifying its ID.
- Updated the connector for general improvements and bug fixes.
Media SMS connector (Japan only)
- Added a new connector for sending messages using the Media SMS service by Media4u, which supports the four major carriers in Japan.
Support for Skyward Qmlativ
- Added support for the Skyward Qmlativ Student Information System (SIS).
On-premise Agent: 1.1.7
Addressed the following issue:
- The on-premise agent lost connection after running for several days and required reentering the agent name and key to reestablish a connection.