Claris FileMaker Cloud 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
This document provides information about Claris FileMaker Cloud 184.108.40.206. For more information, see the Product Documentation Center or visit the support resources on our website.
FileMaker Cloud 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
FileMaker Cloud 18.104.22.168 is compatible with Claris FileMaker 18 and 19 Platform clients.
New features and enhancements
Note:To use the latest features, make sure your instance is upgraded to FileMaker Cloud 22.214.171.124. If your instance is not upgraded during auto-maintenance, use the Dashboard page in FileMaker Cloud Admin Console to upgrade your instance.
Summary fields for hosted custom apps can now be processed by FileMaker Cloud. See Defining summary fields in FileMaker Pro Help.
You can now perform the Save a Copy as XML script step from FileMaker Cloud. To access the XML file, after the file is saved to the host, use the Insert from URL script step to add the file to a container field.
You can now use the Logs tab in Admin Console to view and download the following additional logs:
For information about the logs, see Viewing and downloading log files in FileMaker Cloud Help.
- The Get ( PersistentID ) function provided a different value after 12 hours due to cookie expiration.
- Popovers in List View were not consistently updating from one record to the next.
- Portal rows displayed as inactive or blank even though they were active and contained content.
- When composing and launching a mailto link using FileMaker WebDirect on Windows, empty CC fields in the mailto link resulted in unreadable characters in Windows 10 Mail CC fields and undeliverable messages.
- When switching to other file windows within a custom app, object anchoring did not render correctly, causing objects to appear in incorrect locations in a window.
- In some cases, exporting files in FileMaker WebDirect failed if the file names contained spaces or "+" characters.
- FileMaker WebDirect referred to Microsoft Edge as Chrome when the Get ( SystemVersion ) function was called.
- Selecting a checkbox caused another checkbox to become unselected if both checkbox controls were attached to the same field on the same layout.
- Merge fields briefly displayed internal string IDs before rendering the correct content.
- The Get ( SessionIdentifer ) function in an unstored calculation continued to show the session identifier for a previous session if the Set Session Identifier script step was run in the previous session and the current session started less than 30 seconds after the previous session ended.
FileMaker Data API
- The Execute FileMaker Data API script step returned negative numbers without a leading 0 as strings in JSON. Now, negative numbers are returned with leading zeros.
- The Edit Record call response only included the last created portal record, even when multiple portal records were created.
- Carriage return characters in FileMaker text fields caused OData to return invalid JSON objects.
FileMaker Admin API
- When using the Create Schedule and Edit Schedule FileMaker Admin API calls, the nextRun property returned the incorrect time.
- In some cases, attempting to upload a file to FileMaker Cloud used the space on the instance even when the upload failed.
- FileMaker Cloud was unable to open a database if the container data included any damaged external files.
APIs, technologies, or features to be deprecated
As FileMaker Cloud evolves, the list of supported technologies, APIs, and features will change. As part of this evolution, certain operating systems versions, hardware, and features may be deprecated in favor of newer ones. Although deprecation does not mean the immediate deletion of an item, you should migrate your solution away from deprecated technologies, because these technologies may be removed in a future version of the product.
For the latest information about deprecated APIs, technologies, and features, search the Knowledge Base.